Questions & Answers: 48
- Can I connect wireless speakers (SRS-XB**) with different wireless speaker models?You can connect a wireless speaker (the models with prefix SRS-XB**) to other speakers with the same wireless function supported. Devices compatible with the Wireless Party Chain function: SRS-XB20 SRS-XB21 SRS-XB22
- About the Charge / Bluetooth indicators on the Wireless SpeakersIndicators tell you the status of your wireless speaker, whether is it fully charged, battery running low, or being connected to a Bluetooth device. Here is a list of what the Charge / Bluetooth indicators mean
- Voice cannot be heard or is difficult to hear when on call via the wireless speakerMove your mouth closer to the microphone when talking on the wireless speaker. Example of SRS-XB01 microphone position Microphone NOTE: Refer to your speaker's manual for model-specific information.
- When vibration is applied to the unit, the speaker emits a sound effect.This happens when the Party Booster function is turned on. To turn off the Party Booster function, follow the steps below: Turn on the speaker. Press and hold the – (volume) button and the + (volume) button of the
- I paired my Bluetooth speakers with my computer, but no sound comes out or I can't reconnectCheck the following: On your computer, make sure you select your speakers as your playback device. In the Sound settings of your computer, check if your speaker is set to Default Device. Make sure the volume of
- Can the wireless speaker be charged using the USB AC adaptor for an iPhone/iPad?This unit can be charged using the USB AC adaptor supplied with your iPhone/iPad. Depending on the AC adaptor's specifications (a commercial USB AC adaptor with a potential output of 500 mA), the time required for
- During the Bluetooth playback, I can hear operation sounds or notification sounds from smartphones and other devices and playback is cut offIf there is a smartphone or other device connected by the Bluetooth function present along with the connected device executing the Bluetooth playback, you may hear the operation sounds or notification sounds from
- The Buttons on My Speaker Don't Respond During Bluetooth PlaybackDepending on the specifications of the device or app used during Bluetooth playback, the buttons of your speaker may not function. Operate your paired device directly to control the playback.
- What Speakers Support Wireless Party Chain Function?The following models support the Wireless Party Chain function as of May 2019: GTK-XB60 GTK-XB90 SRS-XB20 SRS-XB21 SRS-XB22 SRS-XB30 SRS-XB31 SRS-XB32 SRS-XB40 SRS-XB41 SRS-XB60 MHC-V71D MHC-V81D NOTE: The lighting
- Sound skips or breaks up when connected to wireless speakers via Bluetooth connection.If you experience sound skip or break up, check the following. Use the device as far away from the following as possible. Areas where a wireless LAN access points is set up. Nearby microwaves in use, TVs, radios