Questions & Answers: 39
- About the Charge / Bluetooth indicators on the Wireless SpeakersIndicators tell you the status of your wireless speaker, whether is it fully charged, battery running low, or being connected to a Bluetooth device. Here is a list of what the Charge / Bluetooth indicators mean
- I paired my Bluetooth speakers with my computer, but no sound comes out or I can't reconnectCheck the following: On your computer, make sure you select your speakers as your playback device. In the Sound settings of your computer, check if your speaker is set to Default Device. Make sure the volume of
- The Buttons on My Speaker Don't Respond During Bluetooth PlaybackDepending on the specifications of the device or app used during Bluetooth playback, the buttons of your speaker may not function. Operate your paired device directly to control the playback.
- Sound skips or breaks up when connected to wireless speakers via Bluetooth connection.If you experience sound skip or break up, check the following. Use the device as far away from the following as possible. Areas where a wireless LAN access points is set up. Nearby microwaves in use, TVs, radios
- How to pair your Bluetooth device to a laptop / desktop computerCheck out the following video from the Sony Bluetooth Series to learn how to connect your Bluetooth device to a Windows or Apple computer. For more detailed information, follow the four steps in the article below
- Where can I buy a new or replacement remote control and other accessories?Looking for remote control, accessories, or spare parts for your Sony's TV, Audio, and Video products? You can visit our official Spare Parts outlet. Australia Speedy Spares 451 Macaulay Rd KENSINGTON VIC 3031 Australia
- Wireless Speaker Troubleshooting GuideIMPORTANT: This guide is only applicable for Wireless portable speaker models with a prefix of "SRS". For other models, please refer to the Sony support website for solutions Click on the topic to view the Troubleshooting
- How to delete the Bluetooth information from a deviceSelect your device type by OS below for steps on how to delete Bluetooth device information. NOTE: Depending on the OS version, the method may differ, for details refer to the manual supplied with the device or
- How long does it take to charge the built-in battery of the audio speaker or player?The charging time will vary depending on remaining battery power and battery condition. For information about the charging time, see the specifications and the manual supplied with your audio speaker or player.
- Which Bluetooth profiles are supported?This model supports the following Bluetooth profiles: Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) Transmit and receive high-quality music content Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP) Manage volume levels Hands-free