Questions & Answers: 42
- About the Charge / Bluetooth indicators on the Wireless SpeakersIndicators tell you the status of your wireless speaker, whether is it fully charged, battery running low, or being connected to a Bluetooth device. Here is a list of what the Charge / Bluetooth indicators mean
- Voice cannot be heard or is difficult to hear when on call via the wireless speakerMove your mouth closer to the microphone when talking on the wireless speaker. Example of SRS-XB01 microphone position Microphone NOTE: Refer to your speaker's manual for model-specific information.
- I paired my Bluetooth speakers with my computer, but no sound comes out or I can't reconnectCheck the following: On your computer, make sure you select your speakers as your playback device. In the Sound settings of your computer, check if your speaker is set to Default Device. Make sure the volume of
- How to pair with a second or subsequent BLUETOOTH device.The procedure differs depending on the state of the BLUETOOTH indicator when the Bluetooth speaker is on. NOTE: For details on operating the device you want to connect, refer to the manual of your device. When BLUETOOTH
- The Buttons on My Speaker Don't Respond During Bluetooth PlaybackDepending on the specifications of the device or app used during Bluetooth playback, the buttons of your speaker may not function. Operate your paired device directly to control the playback.
- Portable Speaker volume decreases and stays lowIMPORTANT: If model-specific information is needed to complete these steps, refer to the manual supplied with the product. The following situations may cause your portable speaker to output low volume even at the
- There is little or no sound from the portable speaker during Bluetooth connection.Check the following: Make sure that the portable speaker and the connected audio device are turned on. Check that the Bluetooth indicator of the portable speaker is lit. Check that the Bluetooth settings of the
- How to pair your Bluetooth device to a laptop / desktop computerCheck out the following video from the Sony Bluetooth Series to learn how to connect your Bluetooth device to a Windows or Apple computer. For more detailed information, follow the four steps in the article below
- Where can I buy a new or replacement remote control and other accessories?Looking for remote control, accessories, or spare parts for your Sony's TV, Audio, and Video products? You can visit our official Spare Parts outlet. Australia Speedy Spares 451 Macaulay Rd KENSINGTON VIC 3031 Australia
- Wireless Speaker Troubleshooting GuideIMPORTANT: This guide is only applicable for Wireless portable speaker models with a prefix of "SRS". For other models, please refer to the Sony support website for solutions Click on the topic to view the Troubleshooting