Check the following:
- If the device isn't recognized, please remove the USB device and then re-insert it.
- Some USB devices need to be switched into a specific mode, such as a mass storage class mode, player mode, or another connection mode, before the USB device can be used for playback. Make sure that your device is set to the required mode before connecting it to the car stereo.
NOTE: For how to switch the connected USB device to different modes, check the specifications of the device or contact the manufacturer of the device for further assistance.
- If the error message NO DEV or No Device appears, contact failure may be preventing the car stereo from recognizing your USB device. Try removing the USB device and then re-inserting it.
- If the NO SUPPORT, NO SUPRT or --:-- error message appears, check the following.
Error: NO SUPPORT, NO SUPRT or --:-- is displayed when a USB device is connected to the car stereo.
When using RSX-GS9, also check the following.
- Check the system requirements of the USB device and check whether the USB device is operating properly.
- Check that the root directory of the USB device contains a Music folder and that the folder contains playable music files. (excluding iPhone/iPod)
- Check that the names of music contents include more than just symbols.