Questions & Answers: 107
- How do I register a Sony product?Please click on the links below to register your product in your locale. Australia New Zealand Singapore Malaysia Indonesia Thailand (ไทย) Vietnam (Việt Nam) India Taiwan (台灣) South Korea (한국) Hong Kong Note: Online
- How to perform a factory reset on a Blu-ray Disc Player or Network Media Player.Follow the steps below to perform a factory reset on a Blu-ray Disc player or Network Media Player. WARNING: By performing a factory reset all settings on the player will be restored to factory default. NOTE: Use
- Can Adobe® Flash® player be installed and used with the Internet video device?The web browser on the Internet video device does not support the use of Adobe Flash Player. Websites that require Adobe Flash Player may not display correctly.
- What is MHL?MHL stands for Mobile High-Definition Link. MHL uses a five-pin connection to deliver up-to 1080p picture quality, 192khz sound quality and 7.1 channel surround sound. Since MHL uses such a small pin count, it is
- No longer able to find the Dailymotion app.Dailymotion is no longer available on BRAVIA Internet Video. The Dailymotion app is no longer part of the supported Internet video services on your Internet video device. NOTE: Internet video content is subject
- Why is there "BUDA" folder on the USB storage media after connecting to the Home Theatre System?This folder is created by the Home Theatre System to store BD-Live content. It is safe to delete this folder but all previously downloaded BD-Live content will be deleted as well.
- What is BD-Live™?BD-Live is a newly developed Blu-ray feature that enables you to access content via your internet-connected Blu-ray player. BD-Live allows you to download a variety of up-to-date contents (e.g., refreshed previews
- How to resolve if the player does not eject the disc?The disc tray does not open and you cannot remove the disc even after you press Please follow the procedure below: Turn off the player and disconnect the AC power cord. Reconnect the AC power cord while pressing
- How to resolve when the disc (BD/DVD/CD) cannot be played?The disc does not play The disc is dirty or skewed. Please wipe the reading surface of the disc (opposite the printed surface) with a soft cloth, such as a cleaning cloth or a lens cloth, and try again. The disc
- Why no picture appears on the TV screen when connected to the player via HDMI?Please check the following: Is the HDMI cable connected correctly? Is the HDMI input selected? If a resolution setting unacceptable to your TV is mistakenly selected, you can reset it to the factory default. (For
- Termination of displaying disc-related information using Gracenote database on certain Blu-ray Disc players and Blu-ray Disc Home Theater systems
- Notice for certain Sony Blu-ray & DVD Players, Home Theater Systems, and A/V Receivers: Temporarily Disabled Internet Services
- Notice for Sony product owners: Termination of YouTube App on certain television, video and audio products