About this download
Sony now provides a firmware update file to upgrade the DPP-FP55 digital photo printer to support the Bluetooth USB adaptor (DPPA-BT1) and the SDHC* Memory Card.
This firmware upgrade allows you to use the DPP-FP55 digital photo printer with the optional Bluetooth USB adaptor (DPPA-BT1) attached to make a wireless printing of an image from a Bluetooth-compliant mobile phone, digital camera, or other device. It also enables the printer to read and print an image of the SDHC Memory Card.
*SDHC(SD High Capacity) card is the new SD memory card based on the SDA 2.00 specification, introduced by the SD Card Association.
This new SDA 2.00 specification enables SD cards to reach higher capacities - over 2GB.
For more details, please see the website of SD Card Association or SDHC memory card manufacturers.
Sony DPP-FP55 digital photo printers with the following serial numbers: 1000001 ～ 2000000
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows® XP Professional
- Windows® XP Home Edition
- Windows® 2000 Professional
- Windows® Millennium Edition
- The computer should be equipped with either a "Memory Stick" slot or an SD card slot, or a USB port.
- The RAM should be 32 MB or more.
- Available hard disk space should be 5 MB or more.
Other items to be prepared:
- Memory Stick or SD card formatted with the digital camera.
- A digital camera
If the computer is not equipped with either a Memory Stick slot or an SD card slot, please prepare the USB cable supplied with the digital camera to be used.
Download size: 2.08 MB (2,186,817 bytes)
Originally posted: 2006/09/11
- Bluetooth USB Adaptor (DPPA-BT1) Operating Instructions [Korean]
- Windows XP
- Windows 2000
- Windows ME
- During the update, please ensure that the printer and the AC adaptor are placed in a stable location so that the AC adaptor may not be removed and the printer is not turned off. If the power runs out during the update, the printer may be inoperable.
- Do not use this firmware to update any other models.
- It is highly recommended to print out these instructions as a reference during the installation process.
Applicable Language: Korean
Please download the operating instructions on how to use Sony DPPA-BT1 Bluetooth USB adaptor with Sony DPP-FP55 Digital Photo Printer