About this download
This program will update SATA Driver (Intel) (RAID) to version 220.127.116.114 and will resolve the following symptoms:
- System takes some time to boot into Windows.
SATA Driver (Intel) (RAID) Update version 18.104.22.1684
File name: EP0000228104.exe
File size: 9.87 MB (10,358,784 bytes)
- To install SATA Driver (Intel) (RAID) Update version 22.214.171.1244
- Windows 7 64bit
- Windows XP
Ensure this patch is installed before installing the patch below;
SATA Registry Update version 1.0.0.07280
1. Download the file to a temporary or download directory (Please note this directory for reference later).
2. Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click EP0000228104.exe.
3. Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
4. After installation is completed, please restart the computer
To check if installation is successful:
1. Go to Device Manager > IDE ATA/ATAPI AHCI Controller
2. Right click on Intel(R) ICH8M-E/ICH9M-E/5 Series/6 Series SATA RAID Controller > Porperties > Driver tab
3. Version should indicate 126.96.36.1994