About this download
This program will update BD-Combo Drive Firmware BC-5500S to version V2 1 and will resolve the following symptoms:
- Cannot write BackUp data to DVD media with "Backup and Restore" of Windows7.
- Modified actuator motion control.
- Readability of BD-R(SL) and BD-ROM.
BD-Combo Drive Firmware BC-5500S version V2 1
File name: EP0000600026.exe
File size: EP0000600026.exe
- To install BD-Combo Drive Firmware BC-5500S version V2 1
- 4.18 MB
- Windows 7 64bit
- Windows Vista SP2 64bit
This update is only applicable for models with Optical Drive model BC-5500S.
Otherwise, do not install.
1. Go to Device Manage
2. Expand DVD/CD-ROM Drives to display Optical Driver model.
1. Download the file to a temporary or download directory (Please note this directory for reference later).
2. Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click EP0000600026.exe.
3. Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
4. After installation is completed, please restart the computer
To check if installation is successful:
1. Please execute packaged installer again.
2. If update was successful, "It is unnecessary to update." message will appear.