About this download
This program will update BIOS version to R1054Y2 and will resolve the following symptoms
1. Add Intel VT Support .When the CPU supports Intel(R) VT, VT enable/disable item will appear in BIOS setup menu.
2. SVL 15010, RAID Function should be greyed out when user entered BIOS Setup with User Password.
3. Some items in setup will change with S4/S5/reboot Long Run test.
BIOS Update version R1054Y2
File name: EP0000208467.exe
File size: 3.21 MB (3,375,104 bytes)
- To install BIOS Update version R1054Y2
- Windows Vista SP2 64bit
- Windows Vista SP2 32bit
- Windows 7 32bit
- Windows 7 64bit
1. Download the file to a temporary or download directory (Please note this directory for reference later).
2. Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click EP0000208467.exe.
3. Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
4. After installation is completed, please restart the computer
To check if installation is successful:
1. Open VAIO Control Center -> System Information
2. Confirm BIOS Version is R1054Y2