About this download
The Projector Station consists of two software applications: Projector Station for Control and Projector Station for Presentation.
Projector Station for Control (Version 4.2)
This is a software application to control Sony projectors that have a USB connector.
- User can control various operations of the projector from the computer, such as turning the power on/standby, selecting the input signal, picture muting, audio muting and APA.
- User can check the projector status on a computer.
- User can register a file in the FUNCTION keys, and can open and control the file for presentation from the Remote Commander supplied with the projector.
Projector Station for Presentation (Version 4.2)
- User can create presentation material from a file (Microsoft PowerPoint, JPEG, BMP, TIFF, PNG or PSD) to give a presentation without using a computer.
- User can retrieve presentation material (saved in the Memory Stick) to change or delete values previously set.
- Applicable models: VPL-CX3/VPD-MX10/VPL-CX5/VPL-CX6
- Projector Station Version 4.20
- Windows 98 (SE)
- Windows ME
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
The following is required to use Projector Station:
- CPU: Pentium 166MHz or higher (Recommended: Pentium II 300MHz or higher)
- USB interface supported as standard device
- Computer with Windows® 98/ 98SE/ 2000/ Me/ XP pre-installed
Microsoft® PowerPoint® 97/ 2000/ 2002 files can be created with this software.
* Microsoft, Windows and PowerPoint are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
* Pentium is a registered trademark of Intel Corporation.
Download filename: ProjectorStation42.exe
Filesize: 10.4MB (10,955,622 bytes)
The current version of Projector Station for Control is 4.20.
The current version of Projector Station for Presentation is 4.20.
Note for Installation
1. In the case that Projector Station is installed in the computer, close Projector Station program and uninstall it before starting installation of this new version.
2. Double-click the downloaded file to unzip and specify the destination folder. After unzipping is done, installation will be started automatically.
If installation doesn't start automatically, please double-click the Ps_Inst.exe file in the folder that was unzipped. Click Install and follow the instructions. After installation finished, the ProjectorStation folder can be deleted.