- Micro Vault Virtual Expander software
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
Please read the following instructions carefully to ensure proper installation of the driver program.
- First, please confirm the README file.
- When used with Windows Vista, please click here for Windows Vista Users.
- Micro Vault Virtual Expander can be use with Windows Vista (32Bit) , Windows XP (SP1 or later) and Windows 2000(SP3 or later).
- Administrator rights are required.
- Software compatible models: USM-LX, USM-L, USM-H, USM-JX, USM-J (pre-installed)
- Create a folder to store the downloaded file.
- Save the downloaded file VirtualExpander_v23.exe in this folder.
- When the download is completed, use Windows Explorer to browse to the folder where the file is saved. Click View and click Details.
* If the file size is the same as the download size (505KB), the download is successful. If the size is different, please delete the file and download it again.
- Connect the MicroVault to the computer.
- Copy VirtualExpander_v23.exe into the MicroVault.
- Double-click the VirtualExpander_v23.exe file in the Micro Vault to start the application.
- There will be a message prompt. When Yes is selected, Virtual Expander will start automatically when the computer starts up. Otherwise click No.