Questions & Answers: 69
- How do I register a Sony product?Please click on the links below to register your product in your locale. Australia New Zealand Singapore Malaysia Indonesia Thailand (ไทย) Vietnam (Việt Nam) India Taiwan (台灣) South Korea (한국) Hong Kong Note: Online
- How many portable speakers can be connected simultaneously using SongPal Multi-Room?Up to ten speakers can be connected and play music simultaneously using SongPal Multi-Room feature.
- How can I remove audio devices or groups from the Music Center (SongPal) app?In order to remove speakers, other audio devices or groups from the Music Center (SongPal) app, follow the below procedure: In the Speaker & Group screen, tap the drop-down menu icon in the top-right corner of the
- How to create a Wireless Multi-room group of audio devices using Music Center (SongPal) ?The Wireless Multi-room feature of the Music Center (SongPal) app lets you create groups of compatible Sony wireless speakers and other audio devices to enjoy your music and other audio contents in several rooms
- Connect Your Audio Device / Home Theater System to the Music Center (SongPal) AppBefore You Start Make sure that your audio device is compatible with Music Center. Your audio device should have the latest firmware version. If your audio and mobile devices are already have a Bluetooth connection
- Frequently asked questions about group playback of SongPal LinkRefer to the following questions and answers: Q: Cannot create a group. A: Check if the device is compatible with Music Center（SongPal）. The list of compatible devices is shown in the page below: Which speakers
- The Motion Control function of the Fiestable app cannot be used.The Motion Control function of the Fiestable app is only compatible with smartphones that have a gyro sensor. NOTE: For details on your smartphone's specifications, refer to the manual supplied with the smartphone
- The menu options or functions of the audio system are not displayed in the Music Center (SongPal)The following maybe experienced when using the Music Center (SongPal) application with the audio system: The menu options or functions of the audio system are not displayed on the mobile device. The audio system
- Which audio devices are compatible with the Wireless Multi-room, Wireless Stereo, or Wireless Surround features?For a list of products compatible with the Wireless Multi-room, Wireless Stereo, and Wireless Surround features, refer to the Music Center/Compatible models website.
- How can I compare Sony product specifications?If you're interested in comparing Sony product specifications, this is the way to do it! Visit the Sony website Go to the Electronics tab and choose a product category Choose the products you want to compare