When important System Files in Windows are deleted or damaged, System File Checker can be used to substitute the text that exists in the %SystemRoot%\System32\Dllcache folder. In addition, if %SystemRoot%\System32\Dllcache folder is damaged, the contents of the folder can be restored.
1. Click Start -> All Programs.
2. Click Accessories.
3. Right-click Command Prompt in the schedule displayed, and click Administer Perform.
4. When the User Account Control message appears, click the Continue button.
5. If the User Account Control message is not displayed, please refer to the following steps.
6. Input sfc /scannow, and press the Enter Key.
This will make the system scan automatically.