How to turn on the wireless LAN adapter using the Windows Mobility Center utility?
Turning on the wireless LAN adapter using the Windows Mobility Center utility.
1. Verify the physical wireless switch is turned on. Refer to the user's manual for instructions.
NOTE: For model-specific information about the location of the physical wireless switch, refer to the operating instructions supplied with the product.
2. Click the Start button and then click Control Panel.
3. In the Control Panel window, click Hardware and Sound.
4. In the Hardware and Sound window, click Windows Mobility Center.
5. In the Windows Mobility Center window, click the Turn wireless on button.
NOTE: If the Turn wireless on button is grayed out, turn on the WLAN adapter using VAIO Smart Network.