IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
Follow these steps to add the Home Theater System or Speaker to the Amazon Alexa app again:
- Update the Home Theater System or Speaker firmware to the latest version.
- In the Amazon Alexa app, select Device → All devices, locate the device displayed as offline, then deregister it.
- Use the Sony | Music Center app to again set up the Home Theater System or Speaker with Amazon Alexa:
- Connect the Home Theater System or Speaker to the same Wi-Fi network as your smartphone.
- Open the Sony | Music Center app, select Speaker & Group, and select the device.
- Select Settings → Amazon Alexa → Setup, and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the Amazon Alexa setup.
Note: This procedure is confirmed as of December 2021. For the latest information, refer to the Help Guide or application support page.