IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
Check the following to troubleshoot this issue:
- Make sure that the FUNCTION is set to BLUETOOTH.
- Check if the BLUETOOTH indicator of the audio system is lit.
- Turn off the Bluetooth setting of the source device, and then turn it on again to re-establish the Bluetooth connection.
- Increase the volume level of the wireless speaker and source device.
- If your source device is a computer, restart the music software.
- If you are using Music Center (SongPal) on your mobile device, make sure to update it to the latest version.
Note: The Music Center (SongPal) update is necessary even if you are not using the app. If the Music Center (SongPal) cannot be updated, uninstall the app and then make the Bluetooth connection.
If the issue is not resolved after checking all the items above, delete the device information of the connected device, and then and perform pairing again.