Your Xperia phone supports USB Power Delivery and works as below.
- When using a PD charger (attached charger) with 30W output in a 25 ° C environment/screen off state, it can be charged fastest (50% after 30 minutes from 0% start).
- After the battery capacity is 50%, the charging current will be gradually reduced to protect the battery, so the charging speed will be slower.
- Charging while operating the device may slow down the charging speed due to heat generation control.
- When the device is powered on, background operation may affect the charging speed, so charging may be faster when the device is powered off.
- If the charger has a low supply capacity (5V charger, etc.), the charging speed will be slower.
- If you operate the device while charging with a charger with low supply capacity (5V charger, etc.), it may not be charged, or the battery level may be reduced.
- In a high-temperature environment, charging is restricted for safety, charging speed may be slow or charging may stop.
- In a low-temperature environment, charging is restricted for safety, and charging speed may be slow or charging may stop.
- If the supply capacity is low or the device operation is consumed for a long time and the charging time is prolonged, charging will be forcibly terminated.
- If the battery level becomes 0% and the time elapses after shutting down, it may take some time before it can be started by charging.