IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
To play 360 Reality Audio music on the Wireless Speaker using Amazon Music HD, setup the Amazon Alexa feature on the Sony | Music Center, and then play the music by voice command or operating the Amazon Music app:
1. Set up the Amazon Alexa feature on the Sony | Music Center app.
- Install the Sony | Music Center app on your smartphone.
- Connect the speaker to the same Wi-Fi network as the smartphone.
- Following the guidance on the screen, setup the Sony | Music Center app.
- For details about Sony | Music Center app operation, refer to the Sony | Music Center website.
- Check the firmware version of the Wireless Speaker, and update it to the latest version.
2. Play the music by voice command or operating the Amazon Music app.
Follow either of these two methods:
- Using the voice command
You can play the 360 Reality Audio compatible music with the voice commands. If you set the Alexa device name as Wireless Speaker, use the following voice commands:
- Alexa, play the playlist three sixty reality audio on the Wireless Speaker
- Operating the Amazon Music app to play music
In the Amazon Music app screen, select 360 Reality Audio compatible music, tap the Casting icon, and then select the Alexa device name to cast (play) it to the speaker.
- Make sure that you select the Alexa device name from the casting device list. You cannot play with 360 Reality Audio if you select a Chromecast device name, such as SRS-RA5000 or SRS-RA3000.
- You need to register a membership of the Amazon Music HD to play 360 Reality Audio using Amazon Music app.
- Please be aware that some of the music content offered in the Amazon Music app is not 360 Reality Audio compatible.