Cleaning your speaker
When handling and cleaning your wireless glass speaker:
- Carefully brush away dust with a soft brush or feather duster, and use the supplied cleaning cloth to clean the glass tube.
- Use the supplied cleaning cloth to clean off fingerprints or oil marks from the glass tube.
- If the glass tube is exceptionally dirty, clean it with a soft cloth dampened with lukewarm soapy water.
- Don't disassemble your speaker. The glass tube is designed so that dust won't stick to its interior.
- Don't use benzene, alcohol, thinner, detergent, etc. These chemicals will damage the surface finish of the speaker.
- Don't grip the organic glass tube.
- Avoid hitting or bumping the glass tube against other objects.
- Don't splash water on any part of your speaker.
- Do not use a scrubbing brush, sponge, use the supplied cloth.