Let’s look at the main features of the X85G, X95G, A9G, Z9G series.
- How to enjoy apps and content on Android TV™
- Voice recognition: how to search for content or operate your TV by using your voice
- How to use and customize the Home screen
- How to switch input source with the remote control
- Quick settings: how to change TV settings while watching content
- Casting videos and photos from a mobile device to the TV (Chromecast built-in)
- Using Amazon Alexa
How to enjoy apps and content on Android TV™ Read more ▶
Android TV offers thousands of movies, shows, and games from Google Play Store, YouTube, Netflix, and your favorite apps.
Voice recognition: how to search for content or operate your TV by using your voice Read more ▶
Android TV has a voice recognition feature. If your TV has a built-in MIC, you can ask it to search for content or operate the TV.
*X85G, X95G, A9G, Z9G Series only / In some regions and languages only
How to use and customize the Home screen Read more ▶
From the Home screen, you can launch apps and settings, or find recommended content. You can also customize the screen to display the apps that you frequently use.
How to switch input source with the remote control Read more ▶
If you press the INPUT button on the remote control, you enter the Input source menu. From that menu, you can select the input source you want to display such as the TV, HDMI, or USB drive
On how to connect with other devices, you can also refer to the FAQs below.
- How to view 4K and HDR content on Sony's 4k Android TV™
- BRAVIA TV ARC (Audio Return Channel) feature
- Bluetooth headphones, speakers, and sound bars
- Supported formats in USB and home network connections
- Using the TV speaker as the center speaker (A9G_AG9 series only)
Quick settings: how to change TV settings while watching content Read more ▶
If you press the (Quick Settings) button on the remote control, the Settings menu is displayed.
The quick settings menu allows you to make quick adjustments to picture and sound. Try altering the settings to match your preferences. You might change it depending on different content, such as movies, sports, or music performances.
For more information about picture adjustment, refer to the FAQ below.
How to adjust the Picture setting on my Android TV
Casting videos and photos from a mobile device to the TV (Chromecast built-in) Read more ▶
Cast your favorite entertainment apps—movies & TV shows, music, games, sports and more—from your Android or iOS device, Mac or Windows computer, or Chromebook to the TV.
For more information about Chromecast-enabled apps, refer to the site below.
For more about how to view mobile device content on the TV, refer to the FAQ below.
How to display the content or screen of a mobile device on the TV screen
If your TV supports Amazon Alexa and if Amazon Alexa is available in your country or region, you can use the Amazon Echo or Echo Dot to operate your TV.
*Amazon, Echo, Echo Dot, Alexa and all related logos and motion marks are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.