In case you experience certain symptoms with HDMI connections such as:
- Devices not detected
- Other HDMI related symptoms
Please try the following steps:
- Reconnect the HDMI cable
- Disconnect your TV from the main AC electrical outlet (perform a Power Cycle for your TV)
- Disconnect any external devices from your TV and any AC electrical outlet (perform a Power Cycle for the connected device(s))
- Wait a minute and then reconnect your TV and other devices together
- Insert any AC power cords back into the electrical outlet
- Try using a different HDMI cable.
NOTE: If you want to view 1080p (50p/60p) quality picture on the TV from an external device, use a High Speed HDMI cable with the "HDMI" logo as the connection cable.
- If possible, try a different device that can output an HDMI video signal using the same connections. If this works, the first device may not be working properly and you may need to check with the device manufacturer for further assistance.
Alternatively, if the issue is still unresolved, please try the following sequence of procedures and verify after each step if the problem is solved:
If your HDMI connectivity issue is related to external audio devices, refer to Frequently Asked Questions for BRAVIA TV ARC (Audio Return Channel) feature
To make the most out of your TV, we strongly recommend that you always keep it up-to-date with the latest firmware & software updates .
(*) Hot plugging: adding or removing devices from your TV while it is still running and have the Operating System (OS) recognise the change automatically.