The Mobile Projector has an HDMI/MHL IN jack that allows you to connect any of the following devices and project images, movies, TV shows, presentations and games.
Via HDMI connection
- DVD and Blu-ray Disc players
- Cable boxes and Satellite receivers
- Game consoles
- PlayStation 2 console
- PlayStation 3 console
- PlayStation 4 console
- PlayStation Vita portable console
- PlayStation Portable console
- Microsoft Xbox device
Via MHL connection
To connect the Mobile Projector to a device using an HDMI cable or MHL cable, follow the steps below.
- Connect the supplied HDMI to Mini HDMI converter adapter to the HDMI/MHL IN jack of the Mobile Projector.
- For HDMI connection, connect the HDMI cable to the HDMI to Mini HDMI converter adapter.
- For MHL connection, connect the HDMI end of the MHL cable or the HDMI-to-MHL converter to the HDMI to Mini HDMI converter adapter.
- Turn on the mobile projector.
- Press the Jog lever while at the ENTER position.
- Slide the Jog lever to + or - to select Input change.
- Slide the Jog lever to + or - to select HDMI/MHL.
- Select Return on the menu screen of the Mobile Projector to exit the menu.
The screen of the connected device will now be projected. Use the connected device to select the images, movies, TV shows, presentations and games that you want to project.