This page introduces general and useful information for the PlayMemories Home software.
- PlayMemories Home won’t launch.
- I cannot install or uninstall the software when the message PlayMemories Home is running is displayed.
- Tools to resolve PlayMemories Home installation or start-up errors.
- You cannot install PlayMemories Home with messages such as PMB.msi or MergeModule x86.msi installer failure.
- How to transfer pictures and videos from a camera to a computer or device
- How to import or transfer photos and videos to a Windows computer via USB connection using the PlayMemories Home software
- How to transfer videos and pictures to a Macintosh computer with PlayMemories Home (for Mac)
- Cannot import images from the camera via a USB connection using the PlayMemories Home software.
- I cannot save data on my computer by wirelessly connecting using PlayMemories Home.
- Error: Connect a device or media to the computer. is displayed on the import screen and the camera is not recognized when attempting to import images with PlayMemories Home.
- It takes a long time to import images or update the database in Playmemories Home.
- A Videos that cannot be imported by PlayMemories Home were found message is displayed and images cannot be imported.
- How to run the PlayMemories Home Settings Initialization Tool (Windows).
- Is it OK to delete files with the MODD, MOFF, and THM extensions generated when importing images with PlayMemories Home?
Note: Refer to the PlayMemories Home Help page for other ways to use PlayMemories Home other than those listed above.