Full Specifications & Features
Size & Weight
- Headphone Type
- Closed Dynamic
- Driver Unit
- Frequency Response(Bluetooth® Communication)
- 20Hz - 20,000Hz ( (44.1kHz Sampling)
- Volume Control
- Wearing Style
- Supra Aural
- Battery Charge Time
- Approx. 4.5 hrs (Full charge)
- Battery Charge Method
- USB type-C
- Battery Life(continuous music playback time)
- Max. 35h (fully charged)
- BATTERY LIFE(CONTINUOUS COMMUNICATION TIME)
- Max. 30h (fully charged)
- Battery Life(Waiting Time)
- Max. 200h (fully charged)
- Bluetooth® version
- Bluetooth Specification version 5.0
- Effective Range
- Line of sight approx.10m
- Frequency Range
- 2.4GHz band (2.4000GHz-2.4835GHz)
- A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP
- Supported Audio Format(s)
- SBC, AAC
- Supported Content Protection
What's In The Box
- USB Cable: USB Type-C TM (Approx.20 cm)
Lightweight, all-day listening with quality sound
Enjoy your favourite music and podcasts for longer with the WH-CH510 headphones from Sony. With the lightweight design and up to 35 hours of non-stop listening, you won’t have to worry about running out of battery while on the move.
Bluetooth® wireless technology
Listen to your favourite tracks wirelessly with a Bluetooth® wireless technology by pairing your smartphone or tablet.
All-day power and quick charging
With up to 35 hours of battery life, you’ll have enough power for even long trips away. If your headphones are running low on power, a 10-minute quick charging with the Type-C™ cable will give you up to 90 minutes of play.
Buttons that make listening easy
Use the buttons to play, stop, or skip through tracks and adjust the volume.
Take music anywhere
Not only are the WH-CH510 headphones compact and lightweight, but the swivel earcups make it easy to safely pack them away in your bag.
Easy hands-free calling
Conversation flows freely with easy hands-free calling, thanks to the built-in microphone. No need to even take your phone from your pocket.
A simple button press connects you to your smartphone's voice assistant to get directions, play music, and communicate with contacts.